In this tutorial I show you from start to finish how to make your own custom printed circuit board using Photo Etch PCB.
- Jetstar Standard (Ver. II) A4 Inkjet clear film – specially formulated inkjet film for the production of artwork.
- Photo Etch PCB (Single-Sided Epoxy Glass)
- Ferric Chloride Etchant (granules of ready made liquid)
- Photoresist Universal Developer (Crystals or ready made liquid)
- Disposable Latex Gloves
- Ultraviolet exposure unit (can be homemade)
If you liked this video, you may also be interested in my video on making a DIY PCB Exposure Uni