In this review I will take a close look at the DROK DC to DC Step Down Buck Converter Module which uses a LM2596 Buck Converter IC
The module also includes a digital voltmeter which can display either the input or output voltage. The output voltage is set by two push buttons. After fully testing the module I found that the best parameters are as follow:
- Input Voltage Range should be from 5 volt to 35 volt (taking the input voltage to 40 volts may damage some modules).
- The output voltage range is stable up to 33 volt.
- The module can handle output currents up to 1.5 Amp O.K. (over that I suggest you add a small heatsink on the LM2596 with thermal glue paste)
- The voltmeter on the module is accurate to +/- 1%.
- Overall the module works very well with stable output voltages.
More details can be found at: http://www.Droking.com